Cardiac drugs are medications that help to cope with diseases of the cardiovascular system. The heart, the main organ of the human body, works like a powerful pump, pumping up to 5 liters of blood through the “pipes” – veins and arteries – every minute.
In a day it is over 7 thousand liters of blood in a quiet state and up to 30 thousand liters during excitement, sports, etc. During one minute the heart both works and rests, which allows it to work tirelessly for many years. Nevertheless, heart medications are among the most demanded in pharmacies around the world.
Cardiac problems are the most common diseases, which are due to a variety of causes. Obesity, smoking, alcoholism, hyperdynamic, and stress are the most common causes of heart and vascular disease. In addition, such factors lead to the intake of drugs for the cardiovascular system:
- a large amount of salt in food;
- excessive consumption of coffee, tea;
- congenital diseases, heart defects;
- infectious and viral diseases;
- poor ecology and difficult working conditions.
If you have shortness of breath, swelling, and pain in the heart area of different nature (stabbing, aching, pressing, burning), you should see a general practitioner and a cardiologist for examination. Having established the diagnosis, the doctor will prescribe adequate treatment with cardiac drugs. Not always discomfort in the chest indicates a problem with the heart. The most common diagnoses stating abnormalities are arrhythmia, heart attack, coronary artery disease, angina pectoris, heart defects, and hypertension. Often, in addition to vascular drugs, auxiliary drugs are prescribed – sedatives, to control blood pressure, etc.
Variety of auxiliary drugs for heart and blood vessels
The price of cardiac drugs depends on the active ingredient, the volume of the drug, and the company of the manufacturer. You can see all this information in the online catalog of the online pharmacy so that you can easily and quickly find the best remedies for yourself.
You can find both inexpensive, but proven over the years drugs that improve heart muscle function, and modern, innovative drugs made by the laboratories of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world. These are both natural and synthetic vascular drugs that help successfully treat the heart, cope with attacks and prolong life at any age. For example, you can choose and buy:
- Antiaggregants. These are drugs that prevent blood clots from forming, which helps reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Antiarrhythmic drugs for the cardiovascular system help even out the rhythm of the heart (extrasystole, atrial fibrillation, tachycardia, etc.).
- Hypolipidemic agents to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Cardiac drugs used for angina expand the peripheral vessels, which leads to an increase in the volume of blood in the veins, reducing the load on the heart and stopping the attack.
- Cardiology drugs to prevent angina attacks and strengthen the blood vessels and myocardium.
- Peripheral vasodilators: vascular antispasmodic drugs to reduce muscle tone of internal organs and blood vessels.
- Cardiac glycosides remove fluid, take away arrhythmias, and restore the ability to pump blood.
You can find these medications and even cheap blood pressure medication at a network of specialized online pharmacies. This will help you get great quality medications at affordable prices. Modern medications can be available to everyone, so you just have to choose certain medications and make a purchase. At this point, you can purchase those medications that will turn out to be of the best quality just for your situation.